Annual financial statements
For a long time, the balance sheet was regarded as a mere set of figures whose only task was to meet the requirements of the tax authorities. However, the annual financial statement is also an important instrument for determining the status of past periods and serves as a planning document for a company.
In addition to the preparation of the balance sheet, taking into account all company and tax law requirements, we support you in the analysis of the annual financial statement and create the conditions for long-term corporate planning.
- Support in the preparation of the annual financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss account, notes)
- Support in the preparation of the management report
- Optimisation of the options within the framework of the legal requirements
- Compliance with the legal framework and ongoing information on new developments
- Analysis of the balance sheet and the profit and loss account
- Preparation of cash flow statements
- Disclosure of the annual financial statements to the commercial register
- Preparation of income and expenditure statements
- Preparation of special balance sheets (reorganisations, liquidations, consolidations)