Correct and comprehensive tax advice is essential for the competitiveness of a company. This applies above all to the annual preparation of all necessary tax returns in compliance with the legal regulations and structuring the options to minimise your tax burden.
We offer you tailor-made solutions for all questions concerning the legal form of your company, business succession, company formations, reorganisations, social security and real estate.
On the company service portal you will find all important information on taxes and duties in detail.
Ongoing tax advice
- Determination, definition and implementation of optimal tax strategies
- Tax planning
- Preparation of tax returns
- Review of accounting notices and tax assessment notices
- Representation before tax authorities
- Preparation of appeals against tax assessments
- Participation in appeals to the VwGH and VfGH (the courts of public law)
- Ongoing information on tax issues and changes in the legal situation
- Establishment, acquisition and sale of businesses and parts of businesses, business succession and business transfer
- Advice on the choice of the optimal legal form for the enterprise
- Advice and assistance in tax audits and criminal tax proceedings (external audits, VAT inspections, special VAT audits, etc.)
- Representation in appeal proceedings before the Federal Fiscal Court and the Administrative Court of Appeal
- Support in the drafting of articles of association
- Advice on research premium applications and energy tax rebates
- Tax optimisation through reorganisations and restructurings
- Advice on social and labour law issues
- Advice on private foundations and private pension schemes in companies
- Fiduciary activities
- International tax planning, application for refunds of international withholding taxes (VAT refunds, withholding taxes based on double taxation agreements)