Professional and clear bookkeeping is the basis for successful business management. Upon receipt of your documents, they are checked for correctness and completeness, assigned to accounts and booked. Your accountant will register any discrepancies or inconsistencies and draw your attention to them.
The ongoing bookkeeping is of course carried out in compliance with all regulations in the field of tax law, company law and the generally accepted accounting principles.
If you carry out your bookkeeping yourself, we will be happy to help you organise it with tips from professionals on how to work more efficiently and advise you on IT solutions.
- Income and expenditure accounting and double-entry bookkeeping
- Account assignment and EDP recording of business transactions with the latest software (BMD)
- Monthly account printing or storage
- Data backup and storage
- Ongoing reconciliation of accounts
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable (including dunning if required)
- Ongoing monthly evaluations (advance turnover tax return, chamber levy)
- Business management evaluations according to client-specific wishes (accounts, lists of balances, journal, open item lists)
- Cost centre entry
- Short-term profit and loss statement with comparison to previous years
- Calculation of other self-assessment taxes such as road use tax, entertainment tax and motor vehicle tax
- Cost accounting (cost centre accounting, etc.)
- Checking the VAT numbers of customers and suppliers (confirmation procedure level 2)
- Telephone and e-mail support for all accounting questions
- booking of pro rata depreciation during the year
- monthly accrual of the 13th and 14th month’s salary
- Monthly accrual of interest
- Cost unit and cost centre accounting
- Individualisation of the chart of accounts
Services und Downloads für die Buchhaltung